Welcome to Order Up! We’re excited to be the social media growth solution for your restaurant. Before we get started, there are a few important things we want to cover with you.
- We’ll schedule a 30-minute strategy session to discuss the most important elements of your menu, restaurant, customer base, and brand voice.
- We’ll also schedule the first photo shoot during this meeting.
- Payment is processed via credit card. We can provide you with a link to enter your credit card information or process it over the phone.
PHOTOSHOOT – What to Expect
- At every photo shoot, our team will capture enough photos and videos of your dishes, decor and drinks to last 3-4 months (typically 8-10 menu items).
- Someone from our team will schedule your second photo shoot shortly after the first shoot and then schedule shoots quarterly from there.
- If you have seasonal dishes, consider that it may take 2-3 weeks for those dishes to be implemented into your calendar. We can work with you to highlight seasonal dishes, decor, etc on the appropriate dates.
SOCIAL CALENDAR AND MENU ORGANIZATION
- After your shoot, you’ll be provided with links to a cloud-based Social Media Calendar and a Menu Organization doc. The link will be updated WEEKLY and never changes.
- The purpose of the menu organization doc is to ensure that we correctly document the names and descriptions of your dishes before adding them to the calendar.
- As you will notice on your calendar, all copy is written one month in advance, and all photos are selected two months in advance.
- Clients are given one round of approvals. Approvals can occur weekly or bi-weekly as all content will be written 4 weeks in advance of posting.
CONNECTING SOCIAL ACCOUNTS
- We use a social media publishing tool with all of our clients. To ensure we are able to fully publish from all of your accounts we will need the following
- Confirmation that your Facebook and Instagram accounts are connected
- Provide FULL admin access (including meta business suite access) to Jorge Hernandez from our Order Up team. You can find him at https://www.facebook.com/horgejernandez. If you have any questions on how to add him as an admin, feel free to reach out.
- Send us your Instagram password. This will be needed for collaboration posts with the @atlantaeatstv account.