Employment OpportunitiesJobs & Internships
Order Up Business Development Specialist
Full Time Position | 80/20 on-premise/office opportunity
Order Up is a leading turnkey social media solution for restaurants to help grow and manage their social media assets. It’s part of Bread N’ Butter Content Studio, a multi-faceted content agency providing video content production to numerous B2B and B2C brands, as well as operating the media brands Atlanta Eats and American Eats.
If you love Atlanta, the dining out scene, impacting restaurants and are fearless…
As an Order Up Business Development Specialist, you’ll be part of a growing team that is eliminating a pain point for all restaurants – creating captivating social media on a regular basis.
The Business Development Specialist will explore neighborhoods for new customers, visit with prospects and create relationships with restaurants in the metro Atlanta area. The ideal candidate will have a passion and energy for the Atlanta restaurants scene.
This is a 80/20 on-premise/office opportunity. Candidates must live in the metro Atlanta area.
- Work with Bread N’ Butter team to execute on lists of potential restaurant clients
- Kick off the sales cycle from initial visit with restaurants to managing leads
- Understand the Order Up product and present potential clients with solutions for their business
- Work with Bread N’ Butter to track activity
- Understanding of food and beverage social media trends and what’s most efficient to growing audience
- Reports to Order Up Business Manager
- Self motivated, organized and entrepreneurial attitude a must
- High energy – specialist will be required to numerous restaurants weekly
- Strong communication skills, particularly within the food and beverage industry/restaurant kitchens
- Can speak to the attributes of a perfect veal parmesan
- Adept at identifying viable partners and meeting with restaurant operators
- Sales experience and knowledge of the restaurant/hospitality industry
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Our product has an impeccable reputation for impacting the success of numerous well respected Atlanta restaurants
- Order up built to serve a number of clients through streamlined operations. The product is intended to help clients supercharge their social feeds with an out of the box solution, and significant media exposure on Atlanta Eats channels
- Successful candidates will receive a 3-month provisional offer with a full-time offer contingent on performance
- Competitive base compensation in the salary range of $50-$75k. In addition, an aggressive bonus structure will be offered based on closed business and recurring business.
- Medical, Dental and Vision are available upon full-time offer being made at end of 3-month provisional period
How to apply? Click “apply for this Job” and send your resume AND a 3-4 sentences (required) about why you’d be a great fit for this role and the best meal you ate in 2022.