Employment OpportunitiesJobs & Internships
Atlanta Eats Marketing Internship – Spring 2024
Part-Time Position | Mixture of Working Remotely and Coming into our Office
Do you spend all of your time looking at food content online? Well now, you can put it to good use and “sink your teeth” into a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity – an internship with Atlanta Eats, the best food media company in the South!
If you love Atlanta, the dining out scene & social media we have an internship for you!
As part of the Atlanta Eats internship program, you’ll get hands-on experience in all areas of the media industry – from social posting to blog writing to video production and more. Atlanta Eats interns should be willing to always come HUNGRY to work and ready to take on every project on their plate. We’re looking for passionate, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized folks as you will be tasked with helping build the Atlanta Eats brand on our website, social, Tik Tok, and video platforms across the internet.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES:
- Work with Atlanta Eats digital team to create 2-3 pieces of content to be used on Tik Tok, Reels and/or other platforms every week that follow a strategic editorial calendar.
- Assist in content marketing efforts by writing listicles and other food focused content for Atlanta Eats website and additional platforms.
- Responsible for coordinating on-going marketing & PR efforts, including TV appearances, event marketing/festivals, print marketing deadlines, etc.
- Outreach to other digital content creators to amplify Atlanta Eats content.
- Capture exciting and engaging content at Atlanta media events, restaurant openings, etc.
- Assisting with general office duties including answering phones, participating in meetings/brainstorms, processing paperwork, conducting research, prize fulfillment, etc.
- Assisting with other marketing tasks and admin as needed, including but not limited to:
- Adding maps, schema code, other rich media content to existing blog posts.
- Updating YouTube metadata.
- Cleaning up search.
- Updating website metadata for SEO optimization.
- Passion for and experience with social media, especially TikTok.
- Passion for food and Atlanta culture.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Writing ability.
- Being physically available to do a mixture of working remotely and coming into our office at The Works Upper West Side / going out and capture photos + videos.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Media Studies.
- Some knowledge of digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress.
- Compensation will be offered in the range of 8 – 20 hours per week at $7.25 / hour based on needs / availability. Dates: January to May 2024.
How to apply? Click “apply for this Job” and Send a resume, an example of a social media post that you’ve created that you think is exemplary, and a writing sample 500 words or less (can be from a school project or report).